Boronda Adobe. The Boronda Adobe Casa was built by José Eusebio Boronda between 1844 and 1848 in the grasslands of the lower Salinas Valley. It is now the headquarters of the Monterey County Historical Society, and the center of the Boronda Adobe History Center. The building has was completely restored and dedicated as a museum in 1976. It is both a California Historical Landmark and listed in the National Register of Historic Places.
Buena Vista Adobe
More to come